Your trusted source for name searching
Our team has been providing NUANS® searches since 1994. This means that your proposed name query is formulated by highly trained and experienced searchers to obtain the best results possible. Plus, our examiners bring over 20 years of experience to provide you with dependable quality checks, analysis and recommendations on the search results.
Are you ready to incorporate?
You must first purchase the mandatory NUANS® Report before:
- Incorporating under the Ontario Business Corporations Act to form a new Ontario For-profit corporation
- Incorporating under the Ontario Corporations Act to form a new Ontario Not-for-profit corporation
- Incorporating under the Canada Business Corporations Act to incorporate a new Federal For-profit corporation
- Incorporating under the Canada Corporations Act to incorporate a new Federal Not-for-profit corporation
- Changing the name of an existing Ontario or Federal corporation
The NUANS® database contains corporate names, business or firm names and trademarks registered in Canada, and is owned and administered by Industry Canada with the participation of the provinces (except Quebec).
Use the NUANS® Report to:
- Incorporate an Ontario or Federal corporation (mandatory requirement)
- Pre-search the availability of a trademark
We are pleased to offer you all of the following services for your new corporation:
- Name search and reservation
- Name pre-approval and reservation for Federal incorporations
- Articles of Incorporation
- Initial Return filing for Ontario corporations
- Corporate minute book and seal
NUANS® is a registered trademark owned by Industry Canada.
A NUANS® Report is valid for 90 days. If you do not incorporate within that time period, you must purchase a new one.